Friday, October 8, 2010

IT'S MUUUHFUGGIN' FRIDAY!!!!

So today I get the honor and distinct pleasure to provide dinner for the family :) I haven't really done too much of anything productive around here as of late, so I volunteered to get dinner for tonight since grandma's working 'til 6pm and mom and Anthony surely don't want to be in the kitchen on a Friday evening. Everyone can just relax in the living room or in the backyard with a beer in hand, play some pool, watch tv, hang out, and have some badass dinner courtesy of Big Poppa Cheese Cesar. So I was thinking KFC would do the trick yesterday, but today I realize maybe something a little better and cheaper would do the trick. No way in hell I get McDonalds or Taco Bell for dinner. That just won't cut it. I'm thinking something along the lines of Pizza Hut, Papa John's, or KFC. I've still got about 30-40 minutes to decide for sure, so no worries. I will later reveal what I chose to have to absorb all the alcohol I'm having tonight satisfy my hunger on a wonderful Friday evening.



On a separate note, the San Jose Sharks started their season with a 3-2 win in Stockholm, Sweden today over the Columbus Blue Jackets. Game #2 of the season is tomorrow again in Stockholm against the same Blue Jackets. Niemi surprisingly played pretty well stopping 30 of 32 shots. Go Sharks!

-Cesar

1 comment:

  1. You Russian bitch. We need to go to a sharks game so I could show you up in my marleau jersey! By the way you slutty dick suck what do you think about thorton being el capitano? You probably came

    ReplyDelete