Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cleverdicking For The First Time

You remember the first time you masturbated?

I do.

Anyway, welcome to my new incredibly unpopular blog where I will attempt to make racy and controversial observations that all humans make, but are afraid to make public. Please understand however that if you are offended by anything said here, then you're a sensitive pussy and should seriously get yourself checked out by a shrink because you're way too self-involved. Seriously though, if you're the type of person that gets offended easily, then please take everything I say here with a grain of salt. I'm only half serious when I insult specific people and fully serious when I insult a general group of humans. I'm a misanthrope believe it or not. Yes, you will get plenty of proof of that on this blog, so again don't take it personally. Most of my comments on here can or will be of a racist or stereotypically offensive nature, so again I urge you all to chill out and be cool about it. So without further ado, LET'S LET THE FUN BEGIN!

I'm off to bed now people. It's 2:02am and I need to get up at a decent hour tomorrow so I don't further fuel the lazy-ass reputation I'm sure I've earned with my girlfriend's family since she left to college. In all seriousness though, I'm tired as shit. I'll most likely post about some gross shit I had to do today. Goodnight everyone.

-Cesar

No comments:

Post a Comment