Monday, May 16, 2011

Cheers, Mate.

I've been picking up on a fuck load of British slang terms lately. Thanks go out to Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and Karl Pilkington on The Ricky Gervais Show and The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Series. So just for those of you who might hear me talk sometime soon, I use a lotta their terms now so be careful. I don't use the accent, obviously. Only nappy cunts attempt to use the British accent when it isn't natural to them. So fuck off and hang yourself if you do this. And also, "'Ello Gov'na" is NOT the only thing Brits say. So once again, fuck off and stop being a filthy fucking slut. If I hear anyone say that, I will castrate them and feed them their shit.

That or I'll make them the end-piece on the Human Centipede.

LOL.

-Cesar

No comments:

Post a Comment