Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check This Out!

Sooooo.... check out my boy Stefan. He claims it's just for funsies and that he's not a rapper, but I'd like to disagree with that. The man produces for others and this is actually the first thing I've heard him do for himself. I'd like to see a bit more of this and have him rap and produce for himself. The man is as selfless as they come and I'm proud to consider him a friend. Furthermore, he's the one keeping my Korina safe while she's in New York. For that I'll be forever thankful. I can't wait to be back out in New York to have a few drinks with Stef and all the peeps out there. For now, here's his short rap that I deemed awesome. Great lyrics, great beat, great sample (found it a bit creepy, but that makes it even better). Great stuff from Stef. Check it out and stay tuned for more. I'll be posting any future tracks he is kind enough to share on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment